Ta da! I finished my tenth and final quilt for Project Linus for the year! I took it easy for this one – I cut 5″ squares from a white-ish fabric (if you look closely you can see that there are farm animals printed all over the fabric) and then chopped off the corners to add scraps. It’s a little wonky but I think it works. I think I should have either added more scraps to more corners or made the scrappy corners a little bigger; the seam allowances took more than I intended.
The back it a cheap-o hot pink polkadot fabric that turned out to be too shear to use for a top. I kind of love the pattern.